I made a card a while ago for a blog hop that I never got the opportunity to participate; I used the
* 6" x 6" Chocolate card [6" x 12" piece of CS folded in half on the 12" side]
*5-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Crystal Blue CS
*1" x 5-1/2" piece of Colonial White CS
*1-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Chocolate CS [punched with a border punch from Friskars]
*scraps of Colonial White to stamp BLESSINGS
1. Stamp the numbers from the Capture the Date stamp set using Crystal Blue ink on the piece of Crystal Blue CS.
2. Trace a faux stitch around this piece with Chocolate marker.
3. Punch the piece of Choclate CS using a border punch [optional].
4. Stamp "count your" using the Glamour Lowercase Alphabet set with Chocolate ink.
5. Stamp "BLESSINGS" using the Polka Dot Alphabet set on scraps of Colonial White CS with Chocolate ink; cut and adhere as pictured.
6. Add twine, three gems on the bottom left corner, and a flower.
Hope you like this card and that it inkspires you to create your own.
Thanks for stopping by,