Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Christmas Box for Inking from the Heart...the SCHOOL!

Hi, there friends;
I have been working in different projects that, even when I shared them with the members of my online classes, never had the chance to post them here for you.
 
Here is a Christmas Gift Box:
I used the Pear & Partridge Paper Collection to make the cover of the box.

Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges were used to make the embellishments and "hinges" for the box. Striped Dark Chocolate Ribbon was used to keep the box closed.

I used Cranberry CS to make the box inside and more coordinating designs from the same paper collection .
 
Hope you enjoy this and you are still in time to join the classes; please click here for more information!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment