Monday, November 26, 2012

H2H Glitter Challenge

Well, hello there;
I hope each of you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Celebration with family and friends.
 
I had a great time with my family but also spent the majority of my weekend remodeling and getting my craft room ready...I will have pictures when I finish it :0)
 
But, I do have some photos to share with you today. As you know, every Monday we have a challenge to complete over at the H2H Challenge Blog.
 
For today, we had to make anything using glitter.
 
Here is my triangle box:
The box was made from Cranberry CS @ 5-1/2" size [5.5 as stated in the booklet] using the new ARTISTE cartridge from CTMH. I cut a second box from the Pear & Partridge B&T. I put the Cranberry box together; then, from the second box made using the  Pear & Partridge paper collection, I cut 1/4" from one side and from the bottom edge of each panel to make them a bit smaller and use them to enhance the beauty of this box.
 
The glitter paper used in this box is not from CTMH. I sponged the edges of the glitter strip with Chocolate ink.
 
The poinsettia was made as follow:
Use the AP cartridge <STAR2> on page 25 and cut the following sizes: 2-1/2", 2-1/4", 2", and 1-1/2" from vellum cardstock [non CTMH]. Then, cut the LAYERS for the same <STAR2> in the same sizes from Cranberry CS. Adhere as pictured; to put the poinsettia together, adhere each size using foam tape.
 
Rules to participate
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Christmas/Holiday project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
  7. Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
 
 Thanks for visiting my blog.
 Until next time;
 
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment