Saturday, October 6, 2012

PAPER Lanterns are always so IN...

Hello, friends;
CTMH is filling my life with joy…and every time I create something, I feel happy and my days are a lot better! ;0)
I want to share another project I created with the wonderful products that CTMH offers…Lanterns are so in for parties or any other celebrations and I made these using papers from the Halloween and Christmas collections.
 For the Halloween lantern, I used a piece of vellum paper to create an inside cover; when is lit, it looks so pretty! The Christmas lantern is a combination of four pieces of paper together to create a square lantern…have you seen something like this before?
I do like the result and is something different…don’t you think? :0)
These other lanterns were created using extra papers I have left from the Dotty for You Collection:
Paper lanterns can be used by themselves or with battery operated candles [never use flame candles]. You can hang them from strings or use them on tables as decorations.
Lanterns will always be “IN”.
I have a complete tutorial on these three lanterns in my online classes’ site. For more information, please click here: INKing from the Heart…the SCHOOL!
Until next time,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment