Saturday, October 6, 2012

Christmas Tags and Matching Gift Box

Hello, stampers;
Christmas is literally “around the corner” and I want to share with you a box that holds tags perfect for the presents that you will give to your relatives and friends during the Holidays:
The box slides to either side and holds six different tags:

Each tag has an individual compartment as in this picture, and you can add twine or ribbon to the tags if you wish:
Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, so I truly enjoy every minute spent creating beauties related to the Holidays.
Here is another picture:
The tutorial for this project is available in my online classes’ site @ INKing from the Heart…the SCHOOL!
For more information, click HERE!!
Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful. I love to make similar items for my Hostess club members. Love the variety of tags you included.

    ReplyDelete