Friday, October 5, 2012

Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit

Hello, friends;
Is a new day and I wanted to share a duo of Halloween scrapbook pages that I made using the Moonlight Scrapbooking kit from Close to my Heart.
Of course, I followed the instructions given in the kit, and I have to confess the instructions are clear and so fabulous that you’ll be creating wonderful and amazing scrapbook pages, even if you are a first-time scrapper. 
 Here are my pages:
As you can see, I used a different alphabet stamp set for “boo” and added some other elements to decorate the pages.
 

I added the year, 2013...what was I thinking when I added 2013? I didn’t notice until now…oh, well, now I have to change the year. :0)
Here is the other set of pages I made with the scraps left from the same kit:
I added some extra elements, like the pumpkin, and changed other details:



Hope you enjoyed this post, and if you liked it, don’t forget to leave me a comment.
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment