Saturday, October 13, 2012

DING, DONG! The Witch is DEAD!!

Hello, friends;
Can we say that after looking at this cute candy box?
The Witch is GONE!!
 
The original idea for this project is this witch's cauldron that I made:

But I wanted it to look somehow different, so I added other elements, like the witch's shoes that I made using the Happy Hauntings cartridge from Cricut. The legs and the broom stick are Twizzlers Twists.
 
I'm so happy with the results that I want to share the tutorial for this project with you. So, if you are interested, feel free to click on the right language when downloading the tutorial:
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy this and if you liked it, don't forget to leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you!
 
Happy Crafting!
 

 

10 comments:

  1. I love seeing the darling projects you make. but tis one takes the cake!! Love it, super, super, cute!! (I'd love to make one for my sister, hmmm and maybe my boss! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Its so cute and great for center pieces. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on making some of these for my employees; hope they like them! Then, I will put the whole cauldron in a gift bag. :0)

      Delete
  3. Madeline, this is too stinking cute!! What a creative brain you have, thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!!!! You are so talented!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete