Sunday, October 14, 2012

And now...Hotel Transylvania!!

Hello, friends;
 
I'm so very excited to share with you pictures of the newest tutorial that I have for the members of my online classes,
 
When you register for my classes, you will get the tutorial for this project as well as the tutorials for all the projects that have been uploaded to the site since June 2012 [because the tutorials are never taken down for a year], plus all the other tutorials that I will be uploading until May 31st next year.
Then, in June 2013, a new subscription will start.
Where are you going to get a deal like this? Really?
 
To subscribe to my classes, please click here and press the Pay-Pal button at the end of the post.
 
Well, now to the project...
Have you guys watched the Hotel Transylvania movie, yet?
I went with my little girls and I have to confess that I loved it...so much, that it inspired me to create this project and named it after the movie.
 
What do you think?
 
 
This project was created using a box from one of our cartridges to make the roof, then the rest of the "house" was created with a piece of Pear CS that I cut and score to fit under the "roof".

You might be thinking, oh my God is a lot of work!!
Well, confession: it is when you have to cut, measure, score to fit one part into another, and so on...but once you have all the measurements and pieces cut and ready to assemble, is a piece of cake...and that is what I do for you with my classes, make it easier for you so you will have more time available to spend with your family and on planning classes around the projects I offer for you at Inking from the Heart...the SCHOOL!!

The roof is removable and you can add small gifts or candy inside the house; it's also a great idea to decorate your table/house for Halloween.
 
Hope you like this and I wish you can join me in my classes, you are not going to regret it.
Until next time,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment