Sunday, September 30, 2012

ACORN Boxes

Hello, there;
 
I have to confess that anything related to Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are my passion. These are my favorite times of the year and I love to make projects related to these holidays.
Since I joined the CTMH family, I've been having the opportunity to be more creative by using my Cricut and the wonderful cartridges CTMH has available for us.
Today, I want to share these wonderful boxes shaped like acorns using papers from the Clementine Paper Collection:
These set of boxes turn out to be so pretty that I'm planning on making more and have one for each member of my family; then, I will put them on the table during our Thanksgiving dinner.

Here is a close view of the bow...I used the seam binding ribbon from CTMH.
Don't you think CTMH products are wonderful?...they definitely ARE!!! :0)
 

Here is a side view of the box...CTMH has filled my life with so much JOY!!
I love all the things I can create with CMTH...is wonderful!
 
 
Now, as some of you know, I have a website where I post the majority of the projects I have shared with you in this blog. All these projects are available for $35.00. The price covers the subscription to the website for one year [starting to count at the time you subscribe] as well as access to all these projects and new projects that would be posted.
This is a wonderful price that cannot be beaten: 3-D's, techniques, scrapbook ideas, cards ideas, female and masculine gifts ideas; gift ideas for kids, altered items, and more. Come on, join us and start having FUN doing what you love to do!!
 
 
The tutorial for these cute boxes has been shared with the members of myo nline classses website.
Hope you can join other members and me in this wonderful adventure...until next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment