Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Background Scrapbook Page

Hello, friends;
I am very happy to share with you a free tutorial on how to create the background for this layout:
I used a combination of the AP and the new Artiste cartridges from CTMH. The background was created using a frame shape in one of the cartridges with four different cardstock colors.
 
 
Here I have more pictures of the layout:

This embellishment was created by making a bow out of burlap ribbon and making cuts along each bow side. The acorn is also from one of the cartridges.
 

The phrase is also cut using one of the cartridges...I like the outcome and hope you like it, too!
 
I have a tutorial available with details and exact measurements of each piece of CS and B&T used for this layout.
 
 

The tutorial is available in English and Spanish; to have access to the tutorial click on the correct language link.
 
 
 
Have FUN creating!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment