Thursday, August 2, 2012

FREE TOTE & AUGUST SOTM--What a Beauty!! What a DEAL!!

Hello, friends:
This month I have a double reason to SMILE and be HAPPY!!
First, if you join my team during AUGUST for just $49,
you will get this beautiful tote: FREE

This is a wonderful way with STYLE to travel with your artwork using CTMH!!  I love it!!
You will also have access to my online classes site FREE as my way to help you with your business and to say THANKS to you! WooooHooooo!!




Second, if you order $50.00 or more in CTMH supplies during the month of August, you will get this amazingly beautiful stamp set for just $5.00...WHAT? YES, just $5.00


Check the beautiful projects you can create with the Stamp of the MONTH: August



See? I have a double reason to smile and be happy!
CTMH makes my days so much better.

LOVE CTMH!!
A Reason to SMILE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment