Thursday, August 2, 2012

Owl with AP

Hello, there;
I've been working in different projects at the same time;
busy, busy, busy!!
I made this cute owl using the AP cartridge and the 1-1/4" circle punch from CTMH.
Check it out:
The body was made using the pillow box from the AP; I press Fit to Page to cut it at the largest possible size. It was cut from Kraft CS and I distress the edges of the pillow box with Chocolate ink.

For the "feathers", I punch lots of circles using the 1-1/4" circle punch from the Flirty Paper Packet. I used two different BT [designs]. All you have to do is adhere the circles in rows and overlapping them a little on the front side of the pillow box.

For the eyes, I made two large rosettes from a 3/4" x 11" strip of black CS and two medium ones from a 1/2" x 11" strip of Chocolate CS. Adhere them with hot glue to the pillow box.
Adhere a 1/2" circle from orange Cs and a white button as pictured.  For the peak, I just cut a 1" square using the AP and then fold it in half diagonally.

To finish the pillow box, wrap around it Brown Striped GG Ribbon and add a tag from one of the Artiste Collection stamp set.

 

Hope you like this idea!
Until next time,



3 comments: