Saturday, August 4, 2012

Santa's Double Gift Box with Artiste

Hello, there;

I'm so excited!! I've been playing around with my Artiste to create different boxes...trying to utilize my cartridge to its best.

I put three boxes together to create this gift box:


The box can be opened from the top [Santa's suit] and the one on the bottom is also another box to put some gifts inside.


I love Artiste, but I also love to combine, put together, and mix the boxes available in the cartridge to create new beautiful boxes...I don't want to go just with what the cartridge has available for me.

This box is an example of the possibilities Artiste has for you!!

The tutorial for this box is available in my online classes @



Hope you like my box!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Can't wait to play with my Artiste cartridge more. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete