I have a new tutorial on how to use those scraps of B&T that seems to never be gone!
Making this cutie is very easy, so here we go:
1. Adhere a 4" x 4" piece of B&T to a 4" x 4" square coaster.
2. Using a Round Corner punch, round each corner and distress with ink. Adhere the calendar to the bottom center of the coaster.
3. Make a flower from punches or using the Art Philosophy cartridge. Set aside to use later.
4. Tie a bow around the top of the square coaster as pictured; then adhere the flower with foam tape.
5. Adhere a 1-7/8" x 3-T1/4" piece of B&T to the black area of a binder clip; you can buy these in a box of 4 for $1.88 at Wal-Mart. To keep the coaster tight and in an upright position, tie a ribbon on the narrower area of a binder clip. Place the coaster between both clips and push the ribbon down to the wider area, this will keep the clip tigh enought to hold the calendar.
6. To make your button, punch five 1"circles from CS. Adhere them together and poke two holes as shown. Cover the top of the circles with Liquid Glass; let dry completely before using in your project. Once dried, thread Baker's Twine thru the holes and tie with a bow. You can always use real button, but this is a great option if you have a big group of people for a class.