All the good things always have an end; this is the last week of my participation as part of the DT for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog...and this is the last challenge for this month.
New year will come full of surprises and good things; the H2H Blog will have a new DT and new challenges will be available to motivate you every week.
I had a wonderful time creating for you something new every other week; hope you keep visiting my blog once my term is over.
Today, the challenge was to create one more item related to Christmas. I decided to go with a simple and easy to make Christmas card using the Pear & Partridge B&T.
Here is my card:
*Card: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Ruby [fold in half on the 8-1/2" side]
* (1) 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Pear & Partridge
* (1) 2-3/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Ruby
* (1) 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Pear & partridge B&T [different design]
* (1) 3-1/2" circle from Ruby CS
* tree stamp is from the one in the Art Philosophy Collection
* Cranberry twine
* 3/4" circle from glitter paper
* (1) red button
Here are more close up photos:
I want to invite each of you reading this post to participate in this week's challenge; is the last of this term and it will be nice to see a bunch of creations.
Hope you like my card and don't forget to join us this week!!
Here's what to do to participate in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your artwork using our Sketch.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
Until next time,