I want to share with you a birthday card I made using the
Art Philosophy Collection:
This is a long card, it measures 9-1/4" x 4".
* (1) 9-1/4" x 8" piece of Kraft CS fold in half on the 8" side to end up with a 9-1/4" x 4 card.
* (1) 9-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Chocolate CS
* (1) 8-7/8" x 3-5/8" piece of newspaper design paper
* Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
* (3) pink flowers
* pink rhinestones
* Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
*stamp set from the same collection
* Blush and Chocolate ink
* Blush, Colonial White, and Chocolate CS
* Ivory Crocheted Ribbon [non CTMH]
* jude twine [non CTMH]
These are the pieces you need to cut using the Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge:
* six (6) <Banner5> @ 2" Blush CS [p.59 Art Philosophy]
* two (2) <Banner5> @ 2" Chocolate CS [p.59 Art Philosophy]
* four (4) <Banner4> @ 2" Colonial White CS [p.49 Art Philosophy]
* one (1) <Butterfly1> @ 1" Chocolate CS [p.41 Art Philosophy]
* one (1) <Butterfly1> @ 1/2" Chocolate CS [p.41 Art Philosophy]
Stamp the image using both colors, Blush and Chocolate; cut them in half. Cut in half two Blush and two Chocolate Banner5; keep the other four Blush Banner5 for later.
Adhere the stamped images as pictured, by mixing the colors with the half of the matching Banner5. Adhere the completed piece on a Blush Banner5, from those you have left.
Once you cut the butterflies, make dots using a white gel pen.
Use this photo as a guide to put your card together.
Hope you have fun!
Until next time,