Saturday, August 11, 2012

Your wait is finally over!! Come to check it out...

Hello, friends and stampers;
 I think the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book and Catalog is my favorite!! 
The new 2012 Fall/Winter Idea Book!

The new catalog is just busting at the seams with all kinds of wonderful goodies! I don't know what I am excited about more! A new Cricut Collection? A new How-To publication? Gorgeous new paper packs? Lots of new "Workshop on the Go" Kits? 
Why don't you check them out for yourself and see what is your new favorite! I bet you'll have a hard time choosing!

ALL NEW WORKSHOP ON THE GO KITS THAT INCLUDE HOME DECOR ITEMS!

Okay, so the pictures aren't doing it for you?? Rather see it in person?? Then contact me today to get your very own copy! 
For only $5 shipping costs, you'll get a copy mailed to you along with a $5.00 gift certificate towards your next order.
Can't wait to receive it on the mail?? Wanna see it even sooner?? 

If you live in the Fort Benning/Columbus/area in Georgia or Phenix City/Fort Mitchell area in Alabama, then join me at Rec Center in Harmony Church Road, Fort Benning this coming Friday, August 17th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm for my New Idea Book Workshop! 
I can't wait to share with you the all fabulous new items!

You will get a FREE copy of the new Idea Book, will view some of the new products in person, view all my upcoming workshops, create three fantastic make-n-take [one card, one 6" x 6" scrapbook page, and a 3-D item, snack on some delicious goodies, shop my SALE table, and possibly win some fantastic prizes!
RSVP on or before Wednesday, August 15th!
[You can paid when you come to the activity]

Email me [madelinelagata@aol.com] today to get more details!
Spaces are limited!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment