Monday, June 4, 2012

Father's Day Mini Album Tutorial for H2H Challenge

Hello;
I'm new to the CTMH world but not to the paper crafting world.
There is always excitement when you start something new and CTMH is NEW to me.
I'm very happy starting my new blog with a tutorial for sale using supplies from the Pemberly Collection from CTMH.
Front Cover

Back Cover

This cute album is perfect as a little gift for Father's Day or as a birthday gift.
The price for this tutorial is $3.95...just the perfect price for the best guys in the WORLD!!
To purchase this tutorial, please click on the PAY-PAL button.

This tutorial is perfect to be added as a project for H2H Challenge Blog.
Hope you like this and don't hesitate to email me back if you need any help or have questions.

SMILE :0)

3 comments:

  1. Cute mini album! Thanks for posting it at Heart2Heart Challenges. I still get all excited about my CTMH stuff after 5 years so I hope you continue to have as much fun as I do!

    Paige -DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project Madeline -- what does the inside look like? TFS :)

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute album. Love the stitching on the shirt.

    ReplyDelete