Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Ribbon Card for H2H Challenge

Hello, friends;
I just finished another wonderful tutorial that I'm sharing in my online classes site:




These flowers are so perfect for any project and because it was done using ribbons, I truly believe is great to be entered as a second chance on the H2H Challenge of this week: using ribbon in your project.

If you want to buy the tutorial ONLY for this flower, click on the Pay-Pal button:

 I really recommend you register for the classes because until July 5th, the Early Bird Price of $30.00 will give you access to a whole year of wonderful tutorials and ideas like this one.
To register for a year of tutorials in Inking from the Heart...the SCHOOL! click on the second Pay-Pal button, here:

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddy - this is a really pretty card - I like the subtleties and the boldness in the elements of the small gems and demanding ribbon flower!
    Thanks for sharing with us on H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower. Congrats on being named to the DT at H2H!

    ReplyDelete