Today I have a free and very easy tutorial for you to enjoy. I made it specially to participate in the H2H Challenge this week.
I made this cute pencil topper using the "School is Here" stamp set.
Let's get the tutorial started:
1. For each pencil, cut a 3" x 3" piece of Honey CS and a 2-3/4" x
2-3/4" piece of green Dotty for You Collection Paper. Distress the edges with coordinating ink and adhere together as in the picture.
2. Using a dot punch [available also @ WalMart in the office section] punch two holes as in the pictured; you might need to punch more than once in the same hole to make it bigger to insert the pencil.
3. Use a pencil to shape the holes, and maybe make them a bit bigger by adjusting them to the pencil's size.
4. Using the AP, cut a 1-3/8" circle from white CS and one 2" scallop circle from black cardstock. Stamp the apple on the white circle and adhere them together. Also, stamp the message on the topper as shown on the second picture.
5. Adhere the scallop circle to the center of the pencil topper with foam tape. Insert the pencil T
Hope you have enjoyed this quick tutorial and please don't forget to participate this week with us at H2H Challenge.
The rules to participate are:
*H2H Challenges are open to everyone! To participate, follow the challenge of the week and post your results to your personal blog or other online gallery.*Go back to the H2H Challenge blog and direct link to the post in your blog related to the challenge for that week...we want to see your creations!!
*In order to participate in a challenge, you must use CTMH products but your project does not have to be 100% CTMH. If you use something from another company, please consider including details in the project's description.
* You MUST mention H2H challenges in your blog post and a link back to us would be appreciated. Feel free to spread the word about our challenge blog by including our badge on your blog.
*Most importantly, have FUN creating - with Close to myHeart!!...the BEST!!
Until next time,